IgniterCon 2018 is packed with Startup sessions by Industry experts on Marketing, Finance, PR, Immigration, Fund-raising and Branding, workshops by Stanford lecturers on Team building, Leadership and 4 dedicated Expert Panels and Pitch Competitions tracks for AI, Blockchain, Enterprise, Consumer products, Hardware and more.
Our Keynote speakers this year are Nancy Duarte, TED Speaker and Author of slide:ology, Don Peppers, Author of Customer Experience: What, How, and Why Now and Ravi Belani, Managing Director, Alchemist Accelerators.
Who Should Attend?
Startups looking for fund-raising if you are interested in
- Pitching and fund raising in front of 40+ Silicon Valley Investors. Learn more.
- Showcase your product and network with 500+ Silicon Valley Entrepreneurs and Investors
- Latest trends on Marketing, PR, Branding, Immigration and Legal issues for Startups from Industry Experts
- Learn from Industry Experts on AI, Blockchain, Robotics, Enterprise and Consumer Products
- Participate in team building, leadership, Pitching workshops by Stanford Lecturers
Investors looking to invest in top pre-screened startups. If you are interested to
- Checkout Pitches from state of the art startups on AI, Blockchain, Robotics, Enterprise and Consumer Products
- Participate in fireside chat with Industry Experts on AI, Blockchain, Robotics, Enterprise and Consumer Products
- Meet 500+ startups from Silicon Valley and around the world
- Interested to help startups in one-on-one consultation for Fund raising